Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Mix flour with baking soda in a bowl and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine butter, sugars and pudding mix.
4. Beat until smooth and creamy.
5. Beat in eggs and vanilla; gradually add flour mixture.
6. Stir in chips and nuts.
7. Roll into balls and flatten slightly or drop by teaspoon full on a non greased cookie sheet.
8. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes.
Note: You may use instant chocolate pudding instead of vanilla pudding for a chocolate chocolate chip cookie.