Total Pageviews

Monday, January 3, 2011

Garlic Spiked Broccoli with Cranberries, Low Sodium

Garlic Spiked Broccoli with Cranberries, Low Sodium

Nutritional Info
  • Fat: 2.8g
  • Carbohydrates: 17.9g
  • Calories: 94.6
  • Protein: 2.8g

Ingredients

* 2 teaspoons olive oil
* 3 cloves garlic, minced
* 4 cups broccoli florets
* 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries

Directions

{I spray my pan with PAM first. Olive or Canola Oil are needed in healthy diet.]

Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and saute 1 minute. Add broccoli and cranberries and saute 3 minutes, until broccoli is crisp-tender. Season, to taste, with salt and black pepper.

Number of Servings: 4

1 comment:

  1. Broccoli with cranberries, now I have to admit I am liking this combination and look forward to giving it a go. I think it would be a splendid lunch, yeah even with garlic whcih I like.

    Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete